John Ktejik's Computer Resume
(For The Everything resume, click here)
1442 110th Street, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Experience with applications such as MS Office, Visual Studio, Ubuntu Apache (aka LAMP), IIS, Git, Subversion, Unix, Dos, Oracle, Macromedia Suite, Photoshop, and more.
Web Developer, Avis Web Design (2010 – Dec 2014)
· Researching best way to fulfill client requests, whether it be using existing scripts or writing custom code from scratch
· Setting up and interfacing with databases, files, repositories, or other sites as needed (the 'back-end' side of things)
Mod Developer, freelance (2006 – Dec 2010)
· Seeing problems or just things I could do better in World of Warcraft
· Dreaming up the ideal solution
· Designing an intuitive user interface to efficiently achieve the solution
· Planning, programming, testing, debugging, getting feedback, modifying, and maintaining the required code. Written in LUA.
· Uploading (using Subversion) to Curse.com, listing features, writing documentation, and creating a marketing blurb to sell the mod.
Programmer, Quality Control Tester, Automated Peripherals, Inc. (Feb 2002 – Aug 2003)
· Engineered technical documents into custom payroll software for hospitals.
· Wrote and tested code using VB6.
· Wrote reports on issues found and their potential solutions.
Bachelor of Science: Computer Science, The University of Wisconsin, Madison. 3.0 GPA
Junior year study abroad, University of Queensland, Australia. Computer Science.
Robot Programming (FANUC industrial 6-axis robotic arms) at Gateway Technical College in 2013.